At Southern Pain and Spine, our goal is to get injured workers back on the job quickly by effectively evaluating and treating their pain while improving their level of function.
We are committed to offering treatment plans that are cost-effective with defined endpoints, a return to work plan, and a focus on non-narcotic pain relief options.
When you choose Southern Pain and Spine Associates for your injured employees, you will always receive:
- An experienced medical team led by a board certified physician experienced with Georgia Workers’ Compensation guidelines and practice.
- Direct access to physician and medical staff.
- Prompt appointments and communication of findings and progress.
- If needed, documentation of work status, MMI, and PPI following all appointments.
We are pleased to offer the following services (and others upon request):
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Second Opinions
- Utilization and Record Reviews
- Transfers of Care
- Referrals to other medical specialists
- Routine Drug Screening
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com for more info.